Pilgrim Faith will be participate in Oak Lawn’s 4th of July parade!
– The parade kicks off at 10 a.m. so please be at church by 9:30 so we can take a photo.
– You cannot park at the church lot or the commuter lot. You may park at St. Gerald’s and walk to church.
– We will have the church van and parade float in the parade. No other vehicles are allowed.
– No pets please. We do not wish to risk overheating.
– Candy must be handed to spectators, not thrown.
– We will be packing candy for the parade after worship on Sunday, July 2nd. Donations of candy or cash to buy candy would be greatly appreciated.
– Candy may be brought before or on July 2nd.
– Cash/checks should be mailed in or dropped off at the Church Office no later than Friday, July 1st.
Any questions or comments? Please call Kathy Faulkner at (312) 485-9465. Thanks!